The European Trade Promotion Organisations’ Association (ETPOA) was founded in 2018 with a mission to promote the interests of European Trade Promotion Organisations (TPOs) towards the European institutions and other competent authorities.
ETPOA does the following:
- Provide a single point-of-contact to the European Commission to reach all ETPOA Members in one go.
- Inform members of relevant initiatives of the European Commission and other institutions relating to internationalisation of SMEs.
- Create a common strategy for the interaction with the European and other relevant institutions.
- Draft common positions on matters relating to internationalisation of SMEs relevant to our members.
- Draft proposals for the European Commission on what it can do to support the TPOs with internationalisation of SMEs.
- Promote ETPOA and represent ETPOA at events organized by the Commission and other relevant organisations.
- Make studies on topics relevant to the members.
- Perform a benchmarking study among members.
The main work is done by the Committees. Currently, we have three Committees: