To help in the implementation of the updated industrial strategy, the European Commission has launched around 30 cross-sectoral, interdisciplinary and trans-European strategic Joint Cluster Initiatives to be called ‘Euroclusters’.
The Euroclusters will contribute to the implementation of the European Commission’s New Industrial Strategy for Europe, as well as its updated Strategy that was published in May 2021 and the SME Strategy for a sustainable and digital Europe adopted in March 2020, by building resilience and accelerating transition to green and digital economy.
The call’s objectives cover the following topics:
- Network for resilience to improve the resilience of the EU industrial ecosystems by developing value chains interlinkages in the EU Single Market;
- Innovate for strategic autonomy to build capacity in the most critical supplies and technologies of their ecosystems;
- Adopt processes and technologies to reinforce transformation into a greener and more digital economy;
- Train to foster up- and re-skilling of the workforce whilst attracting talents;
- Go international to boost access to global supply and value chains.
Join us on 20 October 2021 (8.30 – 16.30) for an online Info Day that will aim at:
- presenting the call’s objectives, expected results and its main conditions,
- outlining the evaluation process and providing tips to submit a good proposal,
- answering questions from the audience,
- facilitating opportunities for networking and collaborations among potential applicants.
If you cannot join us, recordings will be available here after the event.