The European Commission has launched a €1 billion call for research and innovation projects that respond to the climate crisis. The projects are expected to deliver results in the following fields:
- Increasing climate ambition
- Clean, affordable and secure energy
- Industry for a clean and circular economy
- Energy and resource efficient buildings
- Sustainable and smart mobility
- Farm to fork
- Biodiversity and ecosystems
- Zero-pollution, toxic-free environments
- Strengthening Knowledge and empowering citizens
The deadline for submission is 26 January 2021.
You can find more information here.