On Wednesday 19 May at 10:30 CET, The European Cluster Collaboration Platform (ECCP) will host its next webinar. It will discuss how clusters can make a positive impact on ecosystems in the EU.
Whilst exploring how clusters can effectively reach out to and manage stakeholders, which are crucial to building #resilience and achieving the green and digital transition.
By joining the webinar, clusters will:
– Gain an understanding of the importance of clusters organisation as the enablers of ecosystems
– Learn about how to develop and redesign relations with core stakeholders
– Discover the skills needed and tools available to rethink their role in their ecosystem
– Discuss common challenges with managing stakeholders in their ecosystem
– Be inspired by success stories from peers across #Europe
For more information, click here.